NO FREE CONSULTATIONS, EVER!
FIND OUT WHY THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, THE CLIENT.
I am a real person with real life concerns (and expenses) who just happens to be a fiance spouse visa lawyer.
I remain current on K-1 fiance /CR-1 spouse visa law and I-601 waiver law by traveling to and attending continuing legal education classes and conferences. And though I am a mobile fiance spouse visa immigration lawyer, like all lawyers, I invest in books, hardware and software—a fiance spouse visa lawyer’s “tools of the trade.”
I am a dues paying active member of local and national immigration law associations.
I am a licensed lawyer.
And just like your doctor or dentist, I am a professional and professionals get paid for their services.
The moment I open my mouth at your consultation appointment I am extending to you valuable information that you may choose to use to
make informed decisions to better your family’s life.
As lawyers our words and legal knowledge are our products.
Do you expect your doctor to give you a free 45 minute physical exam to prove that she has the expertise and skill set to diagnose your symptoms? No.
So why are immigration lawyers (especially lawyers who practice family immigration law) expected to give away 45 minutes or more of free legal advice to prove that we are able to assist you with reaching your immigration goals?
Here is why I proudly and unapologetically charge for what I call your Launch Your Life (tm/sm) consultation:
01. In terms of research, time and travel I make a monetary investment when I prepare for a consultation with you.
02. Charging you a consultation fee improves your experience. When you make a monetary investment you become invested in the outcome.
03. Paying for the consultation makes the client more focused, committed and determined to move forward in reaching their immigration goals; hopefully you will hire me to assist you in that effort.
04. When prospective clients pay they tend to keep their consultation appointments allowing the prospective client to learn valuable information.
05. Charging for a consultation allows me to value my work and that’s important to me and my family;
06. It keeps me consistent. I charge all prospective clients!
Let me share: When my husband and I consulted with our immigration lawyer we eagerly handed over that small fee to that able two-lawyer immigration practice.
That consultation fee started my husband and me on our path to our version of the American Dream—30 plus years later—2 children, college, professional schools, successful businesses, home ownership, vacation home, international travel, private schools, an ivy league education, philanthropy—look at what that small consultation fee did for my immigrant husband, me, our 2 children and our tax paying employees.
So that you, too, can “Love, Live, Learn and Earn in the U.S,”tm/sm
SCHEDULE YOUR LAUNCH YOUR LIFE tm/sm Consultation today.