USCIS Launches Mobile Form for Replacing Lost, Expired and Damaged Green Cards!

Lawful Permanent Residents as of July 25, 2017 can now file their form and upload evidence ENTIRELY on a mobile device. If you wish to file form I-90 with the assistance of an immigration lawyer you can continue to use the previous online or paper form.

ADVISORY: If you have “acquired” Red-Flag Issues since your date of admission or last renewal, you may want to consult with an immigration lawyer (click on; let’s talk) BEFORE you submit a mobile, online or paper application!